Employee Motivation training is designed to show participants the way to get the best out of a confident, motivated set of employees, and to show them how to motivate that group. Employee Motivation is becoming ever more important in the workplace as time goes on, and everyone agrees that a motivated workforce is far more likely to be a successful workforce.
There is therefore a challenge for all employers and management in delivering the right balance between a confident, motivated workforce and a workforce which is driven to attain goals.
In employee motivation training, participants will be introduced to a variety of models but will not be experienced their application.
At the end of employee motivation training, delegates will
- Understand motivation
- Learn to apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Learn about psychological theories behind employee motivation
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation including making allowances for different personality types
- Learn how to set clear & defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Identify specific challenges of workplace motivation & learn how to address them
- Engage with their team to deliver increased results
- Use standard performance models
- Provide feedback and continual challenge to deliver results
The training is highly experiential and therefore requires time for participants to experience different projects, to reflect on their own unique learning and then develop plans of action. The program has two important projects – one on motivational leadership (Feeding the Process Exercise) and one on performance issue (the Building Blocks Exercise). Thereafter, participants are quickly taken through some material to support improvements they might wish to make.